I design and make furniture for commercial clients and for retailers but my first love is fulfilling bespoke commissions for private individuals, to consult and develop an idea together to create something unique for their home.
Commissioning a piece of furniture starts with your idea. Describe the pieces that you have imagined but cannot source and working together we can create truly unique furniture that fits your space, your aesthetic and your love of quality. Read testimonials from happy clients here
- The initial consultation should be in your home so I can see where the furniture will sit and what other furniture you have and how you have decorated
- At a second meeting I will present a number of ideas and we will decide which design to progress. At this stage I will invoice for 50% upfront to cover materials and costs
- As I am sourcing materials and making the piece we will be in regular contact to discuss any further ideas or changes
- Throughout the making, you can follow my progress via a private gallery of photographs on Facebook, alternatively I can email these or pop them in the post
- When your piece is delivered to your home I shall include instructions for its care and details of my free after sales service - all part of our continuing relationship
Every piece is individual to a clients brief and as unique as you wish it to be. View previous commissions here